Clyde Blowers Capital chairman and CEO Jim McColl forecasts rapid...
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Invest in EU and its licensors.
Invest in EU grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- Print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Invest in EU does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Invest in EU’s prior written permission.
Links and Advertising
Invest in EU includes advertisements, hyperlinks and pointers to web sites operated by third parties. Those third party web sites do not form part of the Invest in EU web site and are not under the control of or the responsibility of Invest in EU or its related entities. When you link to those web sites you leave our web site and do so entirely at your own risk. A display of advertising does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Invest in EU or its related entities.
Our Policy on Website Linking
Citation of Hyperlinks/Links to Third Parties on Invest in EU is meant to:
- Attribute the original source of the hyperlink where it points to third party content, and
- We do not claim ownership or rights to content belonging to other parties.
We ask that you observe similar practices when linking to our content. You should be aware that if you do not do this, this may be in breach of our rights or the rights of our licensors or other third parties.
Invest in EU encourages you to:
- Link to our content directly.
- Comply with all copyright, trade mark or other applicable laws.
- Use the title or headline of the content to which you are linking, as long as you link directly to that content.
Invest in EU discourages use of following practices:
- Attributing a link to Invest in Australia content as being a link to your own or someone else’s content (for example, using a third party or own logo to link to our content).
- Attributing a link to our site and then link somewhere else.
- Framing our content in such a way as to present it as your own or as belonging to anyone other than us or our licensors.
Your use of Invest in EU and all of its legal notices will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales and by using Invest in EU, you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Invest in EU makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Invest in EU does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. (If you require advice in relation to any (legal, financial or medical) matter you should consult an appropriate professional).
Limitations of liability
Invest in EU will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Invest in EU has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Invest in EU’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Invest in EU’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Invest in EU; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Invest in EU to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Invest in EU has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Invest in EU’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Invest in EU’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Invest in EU.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
© Copyright 2010-11 Invest in EU Hanko Hackberry Group All rights reserved.